Unique Last-Minute Gifts for Her
16 Sep, 20
For those familiar with the hit comedy series ‘Friends’, you will recall Rachel Green as the-girl-next-door-who-has everything. You would also have to agree that Jennifer Aniston played the character with perfection.
Rachel was often picky about the gifts her friends and family gave her because well, she had everything. We can all relate because we all have a Rachel Green in our lives. A special lady who is dear to our hearts but when it comes to finding them the perfect present, it can be a tricky affair.
While you’re nodding your head in agreement, here’s how we think a gift card can be the perfect and unique last minute gift for her. Whether it’s for your partner, sister, friend or colleague, a gift card will meet the needs of every type of girl. She will not only find it thoughtful but will love and treasure it too. We promise.
For the Fashionista
Fashion is forever changing. What’s trendy today may not be so much tomorrow. For that special Fashionista in your life, trying to find out which handbag or dress she really truly wants can be like trying to pin a cloud.
Trying to get the size right may also create extra stress. Here’s some fashion gift ideas that you can buy at a whim:
- Classic sunglasses like wayfarers or aviators
- On trend accessories like fedora hats, pom pom beanies and infinity scarves
- Simple yet striking jewelry like diamond stud earrings or a smart dress watch
- A beautiful coffee table book about the history of fashion or fashion photography
- High quality leather goods like a belt, gloves, tote bag or a wallet
- Feminine hair accessories like headbands or oversized hair clips
Still stuck for ideas? Give your stylish belle the freedom to shop whatever she wants with a Prepaid Mastercard or VISA Gift Card. With 37 million online sites and shops that accept Mastercard or Visa, she will have countless brands and designs to buy from simply at her doorstep.
You don’t have to worry about getting the wrong colour or size. A gift card lets you get it right the first time, every time.
For the Sentimental Sweetheart
Does your special someone remember every single anniversary date – first time you kissed, first date you had, first time you exchanged “I love you”? Have you been caught out forgetting your wedding anniversary?
Forgetting special milestone moments can be easily forgiven with a personalised gift card.
Grab a favourite photo of the two of you or take a quick selfie and use it to design a gift card to create a lasting memory. Your romantic loved one will love the personal touch. It makes the perfect last minute thoughtful present.
For the Sporty Gal
Gym sessions, early morning boot camps, triathlons! Is your head spinning yet? If you’re looking for a last-minute present for the get up and go gal in your life, take a deep breath and put your feet up! Here are some ideas for your fitness enthusiast:
- Sports/fitness watch
- Yoga class passes
- Gym duffel backpack
- Subscription to online fitness classes
- Boxing gloves and pads
- Foam roller
- Yoga mat with matching carry bag
- Matching gym towel and water bottle
If you’ve run out of time and still scrambling to find a last-minute present, simply order an E-Gift Card with a personal message. Fast email delivery guaranteed.
For the Outdoors Lover
Believe it or not, there are women out there who would prefer camping and bushwalking over a shopping mall spree or spa treatment.
If you’re trying to shop a present for an adventurous outdoor babe, remember she still may want creature comforts while she’s in the wild. These ideas will let her enjoy the outdoor air and star gaze in style:
- Deluxe reclining camping chair – complete with drink holder!
- Portable bluetooth speaker
- Stainless steel durable wine glasses
- Packable hammock
- Travel coffee maker and mug
- Travel games like Mini Scrabble or Jenga
- Beach towel hoodie
- Cosy picnic blanket
Who said you had to rough it in nature?
For the Woman of the Arts
Buying a gift for someone with a creative flair can be risky. Like in all arts, books and music, good taste is subjective. Don’t get caught out in getting a gaudy gift. See if any of these suggestions will get your budding artist inspired.
- Art and wine classes
- One-hour online Masterclass with famous photographer, Annie Leibovitz
- A leather-bound art journal
- Tripod for her smart phone
- Paint by colour canvas kits
- Drawing and Painting App with Digital Brush
- Adult colouring in book with coloured pencil set
- How to do origami book with 100 sheets of origami paper
Get her creative juices flowing!
For the Travel Lady Bug
She’s been everywhere, man. Yet, she’ll soon be on the road again! For the female who constantly has the travel itch, there’s some great gift ideas that will inspire her to get more stamps in her passport:
- Bluetooth noise cancellation headphones
- International travel adapter
- Airplane travel kit complete with neck pillow, eye mask and ear plugs
- Foldable sun hat
- Comfortable bed socks and slippers
- World map with pins to place on places and countries she’s already been
- Travel guidebook for the next country she plans to visit
If your woman of the world plans to be making multiple stops, a gift card will be a safe and secure option for her travel funds. She will be able to use it to shop online anywhere in the world that accepts Mastercard or VISA.
For the Woman Who Well and Truly Has Everything!
So, you’ve exhausted all shopping avenues. With little time to spare you, still haven’t found anything for the woman who seriously has everything. Not to panic. E-Gift Cards are instant and yet the most thoughtful last-minute present you can give her.
Giving her a gift card will not only let you off the hook, the other benefits are:
- You will be avoiding unwanted gifts
- She can buy whenever and from 37 million shops and online sites that accept Mastercard
- There’s a gift card for all occasions
- Express delivery option available Australia wide
- Same day delivery
- E-gift cards allow fast email delivery
To add a personal touch and design your own card, click HERE.
About the Author:
Grace is a freelance writer with over 25 years experience in business, having held senior roles in marketing, finance through to sales.
Graduating from the Australian National University, Grace spent 10 years working with multi-nationals in Asia. She is multi-lingual, fluent in Japanese and Bahasa Indonesia.
On returning to Australia, she then carved out a successful career in financial services, IT and telecommunications.
In addition, Grace has run her own small business focused on issues such as parenting, financial literacy and digital security.